Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Secret identity

In an interview with Time, CIA director Porter Goss reveals his dark secret.

He's the Medium Lobster.

Q. When will we get Osama Bin Laden?
Goss: That is a question that goes far deeper than you know...

Q. It sounds like you have a pretty good idea of where he is. Where?
Goss: I have an excellent idea of where he is. What's the next question?

Q. ...Could the US go to war again based on false intelligence?
Goss: I would not agree to surmise that America has gone to war based on false intelligence. I would say that the right question is: Should America be checking out threats to America?

And to think he appeared to be just another CIA director. To our limited perception.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, that's really surprising, because when I read about the Bush Administration's pronouncements on the war, and I couldn't tell whether we were supporting democracy or despotism, I started to think I was being pursued by a higher being with superior knowledge from beyond space and time, but then I concluded that someone had slipped me some mescaline and it was all in my head.... but apparently that's what they want us to think.