Friday, June 18, 2010

Remaining summer schedule

I've been remiss in not posting about where I'd be traveling. Here's the agenda ahead:

Now until June 26: Austin, TX
June 26-29: NYC
June 29-July 5: DC
July 7-9: Southampton, UK (Nietzsche's Postmoralism conference)
July 9-12: Dublin (Joint Session)
July 13: Giving a talk in St. Andrews
Until August 1: Bumming around the British Isles in some way or another until I fly from London to Singapore.

So far I've given 6 talks: at KCL, Tufts, Illinois-Urbana, UChicago, Illinois State, and Northern Illinois. I also attended SLACRR, which was great.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Given the dearth of good scholarship on Zarathustra, I hope you will consider sharing any interesting responses to your "post-moral value" paper, if not also the paper itself.

Neil Sinhababu said...

Certainly! As soon as I've got it into good shape.

Anthony said...

Tell me how the Nietzsche conference goes. I wish I could go to to it sooooo bad.